|Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick Captive|
An instant icon, this luxurious lipstick formula combines lustrous colour, sensational comfort and fabulous wear. Purely Chanel: the subtly etched, world-renowned logo, and an elegant click-open case that provides a most glamorous effect when applying colour.
|Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick Captive 76|
Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick Captive 76
The shade I have is Captive.
- Colour: A brownish red with a very fine shimmer - goes on exactly as in the swatch. You can layer it for a deeper colour.
|Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick Captive 76 - Swatch|
Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick Captive 76 - Swatch
- Texture: As a Makeupalley member puts it, the texture is the perfect balance of matte, glossy, creamy, and satin! In short, everything good from everywhere :D. It is perhaps a little less moisturizing than the Chanel Rouge Hydrabase line.
- No feathering, settling into creases - NOTHING - and I have used it without a liner and still looks great.
- You can easily go from day to night with the same lipstick, with just layering it on deeper.
- Does wear off with eating/drinking.
- Very faintly perfumed - but if you are sensitive to smells, check at the counter.
Cost - $32.00 ( was Rs. 1800 - Available in Bangalore: Lifestyle Stores, Koramangala and Richmond Road)