Avon Glimmersticks Lipliners - Enhances the wear of any lipstick. Smooth, glide-on color. Long wear (wears up to 12 hours!) Retractable, self-sharpening.
|Avon Glimmersticks Lipliners Pencils |
Mystery Maue Rich Cocoa Ginger Red Brick
My Experience with the Avon Glimmerstick LiplinersThe Avon Glimmersticks Lipliners are my favorite budget-friendly lipliners. I do have to clarify two things though:
1. They do not last 12 hours - not if you do all the things normal humans do like eating/drinking, but they do last a long while.
2. They don't really self-sharpen!! They were sharper when I bought and the new tip soon wear to this blunt tip.
|Avon Glimmersticks Lipliners|
Bottom to Top: Brick Red, Ginger Spice, Mystery Mauve, Rich Cocoa
Avon Glimmersticks Lipliners - Swatches
|Avon Glimmersticks Lipliners - Swatches|
L to R: Mystery Muave, Brick Red, Rich Cocoa, Ginger Spice
* Affordably priced, and you don't have to wait long before you get these at a discount - it's Avon!!
* The colours are matte, except for Ginger Spice which has a slight shimmery finish to it. Nothing too obvious, though.
* They are not drying, but can tug at the lips a bit if too dry.
* While they don't last 12 hours on a normal day, they do last a good 3-4 hours at least. They don't disappear completely - more like a gradual fade off quite a bit and there is always a a bit of colour on the lips.
My take on these: Love these.
OTHER AVON PRODUCT REVIEWS: