Dry skin? Sensitive skin? Irritated skin? Any skin :D :D Get yourself a tub of Lush's Dream Cream.
- Is perfect for anyone with dry/sensitive skin.
- Is light enough, though, to be used even in summers.
- This is relatively less expensive compared to some of the more exorbitant offerings at Lush.
- You don't need to use much, it spreads easily, and is absorbed pretty fast.
- Ideal for people with sensitive skin..have even read loads of reviews where people have used this for babies with rashes. I have very sensitive skin that reacts pretty fast to anything that it decides not to like. I have found this cream very soothing for my skin.
- Is recommended as an amazing cream for anyone with eczema. Eczema sufferers usually suffer from intense itching dry skin, and its a cycle which needs to be broken. This cream works wonderfully at not only reducing itchiness, it also has calming ingredients which reduce the skin inflammation and prevent infection.
Everything good about Dream Cream, nothing bad? Well...it does have a slight problem. It does not smell very amazing. It has a slight herbal (I don't know how else to describe it) smell to it, probably because of all the essential oils it has and catering to sensitive skins, it does not have any major camouflaging fragrance to it. The smell, in my opinion, is not too bad, but a lot of people would not like it, I feel. Do smell it it at the store before buying it. Though if you have serious problems with dry skin, don't bother with the smell, just buy it...its benefits far outweigh its slightly strange smell.
Oh, and that it comes in a tub. Many people seem to find this not so hygenic. Not me, I have clean hands :D :D :D
Ingredients: Oat Milk (Avena sativa), Rose Water (Rosa damascena), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Glycerine, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin), Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena), Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia), Cetearyl Alcohol, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
*Occurs naturally in essential oils
Final Thoughts: My favorite product from Lush and one I would always keep buying. In fact, this is such a perfect cream I even use it on my face - not something I would recommend for everyone, but if you stay in areas with low humidity and/or love Vanishing Cream do give this cream a try. You could ask for a sample at the Lush store.
Cost: $25.95 for 240 g