|Lakme Black Satin Kajal|
Released with the Lakme 2010 Gypsy Collection, here's what Lakme claims about this kajal:
- Jet black kajal for one stroke blackest black delivery.
- For sharp intense lines or smudged smoky finish.
- Glides on super soft and smooth, with a glossy satin finish.
- Water-resistant formula that keeps colour and shine in place without spreading easily.
|Swatch on hand - the glossy finish is actually because it stays moist.|
My experience with the product:
- It gives a truly black colour.
- Is a chubby pencil. When its blunt, its one round stub. No sharp lines unless you have perfectly sharpened pencil all the time. Smudged smoky finish - well that is easy - since this SMUDGES LIKE CRAZY.
- It gives a smooth glossy finish. The mystery behind the glossy finish - it stays moist and you don't need anything more than a feather to smudge this thing. I kept the line for a really long time on my hand to see if it ever dries..it didn't for a really long long time. I have no idea when it dries because I got fed up waiting.
- On my eyes, it stays on quite well, doesn't spread or cause panda eyes, and fades off gradually leaving a nice black tint. All perfectly good for me.
- I got a bad stinging feeling every time I tried using it. I do not know if anybody else has this problem, but I cannot use this kajal on my waterline because of this. If I use it on my eyelids, I have no problem.
On my eyes:(I just realized the before and after pics are different eyes - oopppssss - but trust me, both eyes look equally scary nekkid or otherwise too)
|Scary nekkid eye pic|
My take on this: It is a decent kajal. Pretty packaging. Affordably priced. Though it has superb smudging capacities, on my waterline at least (despite the stinging and watering) it stayed on quite decently without making a mess. So on the whole, a good product. However, I will not be repurchasing this product because of it irritates my eyes.
Cost: Rs. 150/2 g
My mom bought this sharpener from Lakme for the older Lakme Kajal that she has..should have got one myself too for my chubby new one. Costs about Rs. 90 I think.
|Lakme Precision Duo Sharpner|