For almost 140 years old, Bourjois has been a beauty expert, bringing women their daily dose of “Joie de Vivre.” Created in 1863 by Alexandre Napoleon Bourjois, the brand always wanted over the years to offer to women modern and qualitative make-up products at accessible prices.
|Bourjois Ombre Stretch Coleur Ultra-Extensible/Ultra-Stretchable Colour|
This powder eyeshadow can be stretched and blended infinitely, thanks to its remarkable formula enriched with nylon microspheres. It can be used to create looks that range from subtle to intense - you can have fun experimenting! Contained within a gorgeous compact case, with panoramic mirror and expert brush - it'll look great in your handbag.
Cost Rs. 500/2.5 g of product
Brush that comes along with the eyeshadow might not seem the best, but for me, this is definitely quite okay - it definitely is not useless. Not the best for blending, perhaps.
Snap-shut case. No danger of accidental opening inside the bag.
|On my eyes|
|Bourjois Intesense Black - Inglot black matte eyeshadow|
Swatch on my fingers:
|L - Inglot eyshadow. R - Bourjois Intense Black|
- There is a good amount of product (2.5 g).
- The shade is not really intense black - but its a nice colour for those who want a dark grey.
- The packaging matches the colour of the shadow, so it's easy to pick the shade you want if even if your makeup storage is a mess.
- Comes with a brush - which might not be the best - it's useful if you are a person like me who doesn't have the "proper" brushes or for travel.
- The eyshadow tends to fly around a bit, but it's not that bad really.
Check the shades available here.