A unique formulation of natural ingredients that rejuvenates the facial skin - apple, fig, cucumber, papaya, and Fuller's Earth - suitable for dry to normal skin.
|Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack|
Himalaya fruit pack has been around for ages now, but I am buying this after ages. The product is creamy, peach coloured, and was quite a surprise for me since I had a vague memory of something more pink and pasty. It is very easy to spread and dries in about 10-15 minutes.
How to Use:
I follow the instructions on the pack obediently - wiping off most of the pack with a wet towel and then washing my face. It's much faster. The towel goes into the washing machine, so hardly any extra work.
- I found this less irritating than the Himalaya Neem pack - the burning and tingling is almost not there. A big plus point for sensitive skins.
- It made my skin soft, but no idea about blackheads - don't have any blackheads.
- It helps fade out any healing acne - but it's a gradual process, and I think this is more of a maintenance pack for normal nonproblematic skins.
- No specific cooling effect - might be more obvious if I keep it in the fridge :P
Ingredients: Each gm contains: Exts. Erandakarkati (papaya) 50 mg, Phalgu (fig) 10 mg, Sevam (apple) 10 mg, Trapusha (cucumber) 10 mg, Pdr. Panka (Fuller's Earth) 350 mg. The ingredient list does not seem complete - no mention of preservatives.
Overall, I would recommend this to anyone looking for
- An inexpensive face pack.
- Normal-skin girls with hardly any acne problems - just need a little extra nourishment for the skin. Oily-skin girls can use this too, but I don't think it would provide any extra benefit in terms of acne reduction.
- Sensitive skins if the other Himalaya packs irritate you too much - this might be a better option. (Update per comments - Apparently it stings just as bad, but I didn't have that kind of a reaction...so now I am confused! Wonder if I just got a milder tube..)
Cost: Rs. 100/75 g (Available in a larger size too - unsure of the price of that - do like the availability of the smaller size for trial)