Guest Post by Renuka: Loves no-fuss no-frills drugstore products as much as she loves Lush. If she has to like the product, it better be worth every penny she pays for it :D
Help for hard working hands. This super rich, all-natural hand cream is made with sweet almond oil and vitamin E to moisturize dry skin and beeswax to help seal and protect your hands from the elements. The sweet smell of almonds and milk reminds you to feed your skin with nourishing care.
- Love the glass jar.
- The cream truly nourishes - makes my otherwise rough hands a tad softer and moisturised.
- My hands get dry very fast, and it is quite common to see them with dry patches after I wash them or during the course of the day. With this hand cream, they stay moisturised and are not one bit dry.
- You need to use very little- so this would last forever!
- A tad greasy - takes some amount of massaging to get absorbed as it is quite rich.
- Not something I would carry to office. I like having a hand cream in my office bag which I can use during the day - everytime I wash my hand - but this takes so much time to absorb, my laptop would invetitable have oily finger marks on it which is a no go for me. This is perfect if you are at home, though, or for a bedtime hand massage.
- The almond smell is quite strong. I don't mind it, but for people with sensitive noses, this might be an issue.
Verdict: This is definitely an at-home-have-time-to-pamper-my hands cream for me. Works fab with my rough hands! It is also my bedtime staple now. For use while in office, though, I may just pick up one of their lighter hand creams instead like the Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey and Grapeseed Oil Hand Creme (am assuming it is lighter). I guess between the Burt's Bees Hand Salve and the Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme - the hand salve would be more like a serum for the hands with ingredients that get absorbed deeper into the skin. The Almond Milk and Beeswax Hand Creme is a nourishing hand creme that would be perfect for the drier skins, and personally for me, this is the perfect night-time hand cream.
Cost: $9.00 (55 g)
Lush Smitten Hand Cream
Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter
ELF Nourishing Cuticle Pen with Avacado and Almond Oils