NARS takes eyeliner to the next level, infusing a super-creamy, smudge-proof formula with an unparalleled long-lasting finish. The sleek, soft-touch mechanical pencil features a built-in sharpener for extra precision. Formulated for the perfect balance between creaminess and structure and available in nine deeply dramatic shades, named after the most iconic streets in the world.
|NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliners|
NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliners Swatches:
The eyeliners in this range are named after famous streets from all around the world and include (from left to right in the photo):
- Via Veneto - deep black - One of the most famous streets in Rome, Italy. Federico Fellini's classic 1960 film La Dolce Vita was mostly centered around the Via Veneto area.
- Rue Saint-Honoré - deep royal blue - The Rue Saint-Honoré is an ancient street in the 1st arrondissement of Paris, France. It is named after the collegial Saint-Honoré church situated in ancient times within the cloisters of Saint-Honoré.
- Via Appia - copper brown - One of the earliest and strategically most important Roman roads of the ancient republic.
- Abbey Road - iridescent turquoise - A street in London, England, after which the Beatles named one of their albums.
- Bourbon Street - festive purple - A famous and historic street that spans the length of the French Quarter in New Orleans, Louisiana. When founded in 1718, the city was originally centered around the French Quarter.
- Madison Avenue - slate gray - An avenue in New York City, that’s name has been synonymous with the American advertising industry since the 1920s.
- Rue de Rivoli - metallic forest green - One of the most famous streets of Paris that features some of the most fashionable shops in the world.
- Rue Bonaparte - light almond - Laid down in the 16th Century, this French street accommodated some very fine distinctive mansions. Today, it is an upscale home to fashion shops.
- Santa Monica Blvd - crisp white - One of the most famous streets in Los Angeles County, California.
Available at: www.narscosmetics.com
Note: Info/images provided by NARS. Swatches are mine.