Lush toner waters are slightly different from the usual toners. They are alcohol-free and work by providing a moisture boost to the skin. These toners are packed with skin-soothing essential oils that help combat tiredness, dryness and blemishes. The toner waters come packaged in black spritzer bottles. Lush makes three of these:
- Lush Breath of Fresh Air - meant for dry skin and has sea water, sea weed extracts, and aloe vera to refresh and soothe skin.
- Lush Eau Roma Water - with rose water for cooling and softening the skin and lavender to balance oil production.
- Tea Tree Water - perfect for oily, acne-prone skin. Tea tree oil for acne fighting properties and juniper berry and grapefruit water to soothe and tone skin.
LUSH BREATH OF FRESH AIR TONER WATER - REVIEW
Breath of Fresh Air skin toner from Lush is meant for dry skin, with seaweed extracts and sea water to rehydrate and moisturize the skin and aloe vera to provide a soothing sensation. It smells quite pleasant, with a herbal smell that I cannot really describe more specifically.
How to Use Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner
- Spritz some toner on to a cotton pad and wipe off any remaining cleanser/makeup from the face.
- I like to lightly spritz the toner on to my face and let the toner air dry. Follow with my usual moisturizer.
- This can also be used to provide a moisture boost with a spritz on to the face whenever the humidity levels are really low.
My Experience with the Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner
LUSH BREATH OF FRESH AIR - INGREDIENTS
Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water (available here) - Cost $19.95/8.4 fl. oz. and $8.95/3.3 fl. oz.Similar Posts:
Skincare Recommendations for Oily Skin
Skincare for the Summers from Lush
Review - Shiseido Hydro-balancing Softener
Clinique - 3 Steps to Great Skin (Cleanser, Toner, Moisturizer Type 3 review)
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2