I have a lot of products piled up in the to-be-reviewed section, and the Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser gets an express pass to the front of the line because having used up most of it by now, I want to finish up the review before tossing the tube. The fabulous photo quality plus the fact that this is "just another face wash" means this is going to be a very short, snappy review :D
So, here's the good and the bad about the Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser:
- Pricey at $35, but a tube will last a long while.
- Has a pleasant citrusy smell to it that is fresh yet not overwhelming - perfect to use when I wake up all grumpy in the morning.
- Lathers well and rinses off just as easily.
- The tiny beads are quite gentle yet do an effective job in terms of mild, daily exfoliation. I have read reviews, though, where people use this only about once or twice a week, probably skin more sensitive than mine.
- Leaves my oily-combination skin absolutely clean without any dry bits/flakiness/tightness.
- As for the bad - hmm...nothing really. I got this as part of a kit, and I still haven't made up my mind if I would want to spend the money on repurchasing this or try something new. Not really a fault, especially since the reason I started blogging is because I love trying out new things :D
Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Facial Cleanser - Ingredients
|Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Facial Cleanser - Ingredients|
List taken from the Sephora website. Please check on actual product/box to
be sure since I cannot guarantee there aren't any typos or other errors in what I have typed.
MORE FROM CLARINS SKINCARE:
Clarins Alohol-Free Toning Lotion