|Warm brown eye makeup look for the day.|
- Use an eyeshadow base all over the lid, and apply a wash of matte eyeshadow that's similar to your lid color all over the eyelid, from lashline to below the brow.
- Using a fluffy eyeshadow brush, apply a rust-orange eyeshadow along the crease (1) and using the same brush blend this eyeshadow along the crease in small circles (2). This should leave just a haze of warmth extending out from the crease.
- Apply a warm brown eyeshadow all over the lid, stopping short of the crease (3). Using a clean blending brush, blend the edges of the brown eyeshadow into the previously applied rust-orange eyeshadow (4).
- Using a slightly pointed eyeshadow brush, apply a small amount of dark brown eyeshadow to the outer corner of the lid (5). Use a clean blending brush in small circles to lightly blend this so there are no harsh edges (6). The dark shadow should only be in the outer corner just to give a hint of definition along the edge. Do not bring it over the lid or into the crease like a smokey eye.
- Apply warm brown eyeshadow (that was used over lid) along the lower lashline. Use a smudging brush and some rust-orange shadow to blend this along the lashline (7).
- Apply black liner to tightline and along waterline. Curl lashes and apply black mascara.
|Products used on the eyes|
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NARS Eyeshadows: Persia, Coconut Grove, Bengali. Also used the matte peach shade from NARS Key Largo - missing in photo.
Maybelline Megaplush Mascara (black)
And that's my finished warm brown look for the day. Easy peasy, as always. I fall into the medium-dark skinned category, and my eyelids have quite a bit of darkness to them, so eyeshadows like these, despite being deep and/or vibrant, don't look too harsh on me. And if you all noticed, my hair has been much better behaved than its usual unruly self, and it's all thanks to my new flat iron - Irresistible Me Diamond Hair Straightener (provided courtesy of the folks at Irresistible Me). Will post a review on it in a bit, soon as I am done with some photos.
Links provided in the post are for information only and are NOT affiliate links.